BRYAN J. REIS
135 Section Line Road,
Hot Springs, AR 71913
Bryan J. Reis attended both college and law school at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. Bryan focuses his practice in complex litigation, divorce, and business law. His professional activities include:
- 40 years’ experience in business consultation, formation, and litigation.
- Extensive experience in litigation and resolution of contested wills, estates, and trusts.
- Complex trial and dispute resolution experience.
- Voted as one of Arkansas’ Top Lawyers in AY Magazine since 2007.
- Best Lawyers in America, 2007-2019 (Peer Recognition)
- Past President of Garland County Bar Association.
Community First Trust Company and Baggo, Inc.